ROTC Final Exam
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
All ____ are ____ but not all ____ are _____
All teams are groups but not all groups are teams.
Elements of building trust
- -concern for others
Stages for team building
Necessary skills of unit leadership
- Team Building
- Internal Barriers
- External Barriers
- Semantic Barriers
Types of Communication
Ideal way of solving goals
- Identify the problem
- Describe the problem
- Express your concerns
- Ask for the other persons perspective
- List the positive consequences
5 S's for EPW's (live)
Four Types of Military Briefings
Definition of Leadership:
Influencing people by providing purpose, direction, and motivation to accomplish the mission and improve organization.
Uniform Code of Military Justice
Primary cause of death
Hemorrhage - 80%
Care Under Fire
- 1. Return fire
- 2. Determine if casualty is alive or dead
- 3. Provide care to the live casualty
- 4. Administer life saving care
- 5. Transport casualty when tactical situation permits
- 6. Recheck bleeding control measures
Tactical Field Care
- 1. Form general impression
- 2. Check for responsiveness
- 3. Identify and control bleeding
- 4. Position casualty and open airway
- 5. Assess for breathing and chest injuries
- 6. Check for fractures
- 7. Check for burns
- 8. Combat pill pack
- 9. Document of field medical card
- 10. transport to location where casualty is evacuated
Where is the field medical card located?
Left pocket or TCCC
Check for Responsiveness
- V-responds to voice
- P-responds to pain
Three types of Combat Checks
- Pre-Combat Checks
- Pre-Combat Inspections
- Pre-Execution Checks
Checked by Individual Soldier to ensure preparedness of sqd and team.
Checked and conducted by the platoon leaders to ensure soldiers conducted PCC's and all equipment is present.
Conducted by leaders to ensure all planning and perquisite training are complete prior to the mission execution.
3 Different types of Court Martials
The USMJ contains civilian and military offenses for _________
Good Order and Discipline
Attributes of a leader
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview