The biology of cancer
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are cancers of epithelial cells called?
what are cancers of mesechymal cells called?
what are cancers of white blood cells called?
leukemias and lymphomas
what are the main causes of cancer?
- chronic inflammation
- inherited genetic mutations
- viral infection
what are the traits of cancer?
- self sufficiency of growth signals
- evading growth suppressors
- enabling replicative immortality
- avoiding immune destruction
- tumor promoting inflammation
- activating invasion and metastasis
- genome instability
- resisting cell death
- deregulating cellular energetics
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview