The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the mission statement
We strive to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and we want our people to know they work with the best. Will develop loyal, lifelong guests by delivering the highest quality food and service, to each guest, at each meal, each and everyday
What is our service non-negotiables
- We take pride being of service to our guest- its our pleasure
- Moments of truth; take nothing for granted (anytime a guest forms an opinon)
- Good enough isn't; validate each guest experience
- The guest is always the guest; exceed expectations
- Hospitality comes from the heart; serve with passion
What does BBRG stand for?
Bravo, Brio, Restaurant Group
How soon should we greet our guests, and how do we know a table has been greeted.
1 Minute, and salt & pepper and sugar moved to pivot point
What is our address?
- Brio Tuscan grille
- 777 casino drive
- Cherokee, nc 28719
- Store# 801
- (828) 497-8233
- (828) 497-0524 Fax
- sunday- Thursday 11:30am - 10pm
- Friday & Saturday 11:30am - 11pm
travis blackburn, Alvin hoyle, chris gibbs
Julia hunt, Jeffrey urban, albert parsons
describe the bruschetta quattro
- roasted red pepper bruschetta
- roasted grape tomato and pistachio mint pesto bruschetta
- sliced steak bruschetta
- bacon and tomato jam bruschetta
what are the extra steps of service for children and single diners
- crayons, food first, bring pizza dough, kids cups
- offer a newspaper, connect with them, let them work
when should the bread, butter, and B&B be removed from the table
when entrée is finished, or when the bread basket is empty, and they do not want a refill
what is the pivot point and how do we determine where position 1 is at each table? Why is this so important to the guest experience?
- it is the most natural place for a server to address the table.
- first chair to the left of the server
- so we do auction off food
what can you do to assist lunch guests in meeting their time schedule
bring food back to back, or spacing it out depending on the customer
when do we offer the following to our guests?
fresh ground pepper-
freshly grated cheese
- on table- with salads
- pastas, pizza, and flatbreads
describe chopped salad
- chopped iceberg and romaine lettuces tossed with
- diced tomato,
- red onion,
- sliced black olives
- feta cheese
- red wine vinagar
what is the pricing structure for our side salads and soups when ordered with an entree