Card Set Information
Identify the USMC organization and command structure.
- Supporting Establishment
- Operating Forces
- USMC Forces Reserve
Identify the USMC Warfighting philosophy.
- Maneuver Warfare
- Firepower and Mobility
- Combined Arms
What are the MAGTF sizes in order?
- Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF)
- Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF) Forward
- Marine Expeditionary Brigade (MEB)
- Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU)
- Special Purpose MAGTF (SPMAGTF)
"Ground combat element is relatively light with limited organic fire support & mobility assets" is the reason why ________ is essential to the USMC.
Which is the principle warfighting organization of the USMC and is the largest and most combat-capable?
Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF).
What USMC agencies are qualified to execute and control CAS?
- Marine Fighter Attack Squadron
- Marine All-Weather Fighter/Attack Squadron
- Marine Attack Squadron
- Marine Light Attack Helicopter Squadron
- Marine Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Squadron
- Tactical Air Control Parties
- Forward Air Controller (Airborne)
- Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company (ANGLICO)
Which USMC agency provides air liaison to land forces?
Tactical Air Control Party (TACP).
Which USMC Agency is normally an airborne extension of the TACP and performs terminal control of aircraft?
Forward Air Controller (Airborne).
Which USMC agency serves as the control / liaison for NGFS and Naval / USMC CAS?
Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company (ANGLICO).
Which USMC agency provides supporting arms coordination and conducts multi-sensor imagery reconnaissance?
Marine All-Weather Fighter / Attack Squadron.