Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The Scientific Method
- 1. Ask a Question and Do Background Research
- 2. Construct a Hypothesis
- 3. Test Your Hypothesis by
- Doing an Experiment
- 4. Analyze Your Data and Draw
- a Conclusion
- 5. Communicate or Report Your
- 6. Replication?
Ways to Test Hypotheses
- Four methods:
- Observation, experiment, survey and case study
Relates to cultural factors such as nationality, culture, ancestry, language and beliefs
Refers to a person's physical appearance, such as skin color, eye color, hair color, bone/jaw structure etc.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview