Identify the following terminal attack control.
- JTAC requires control of individual attacks,
and any or all of the following conditions exist:
- JTAC is unable to visually acquire the attacking aircraft at weapons release
- JTAC is unable to visually acquire the target
- Attacking aircraft is unable to acquire the mark / target prior to weapons release
- JTAC acquires the target or acquires accurate, real-time targeting information from a scout, COLT, Forward Observer, UAS, SOF, CAS aircrew
- JTAC will provide a “cleared hot” or “abort”