The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Teaspoons & Tablespoons
- 3 tsp = 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp = 1 fl oz
- 8 fl oz = 1 c
- 2 c = 1 pt
- 2 pt = 1 qt
- 4 qt = 1 gal
- 2.54 cm = 1 in
- 12 in = 1 ft
- 5,280 ft = 1 mi
- 10 mm = 1 cm
- 100 cm = 1 m
- 1,000 m = 1 km
Area of a Rectangle
The area of a rectangle equals length times width.
Area of a Square
The area of a square equals length of its side squared.
Area of a Triangle
The area of a triangle equals one-half base times height.
Area of a Circle
The area of a circle equals Pi (3.14) times the radius squared.
Circumference of a Circle
The circumference of a circle equals two time Pi (3.14) time the radius.
The Associative Law
- The Associative Law for addition:
- The Associative Law for multiplication:
The Commutative Law
- The Commutative Law for addition:
- The Commutative Law for multiplication:
The Distributive Law
- The Distributive Law states:
The Identity Law
- The Identity Law for addition states:
- The Identity Law for multiplication states: