Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 5 packet types used for EIGRP?
- Hello/Ack: Establish neighbor relationships. The Ack packet is used to provide acknowledgement of a reliable packet.
- Update: Send routing updates.
- Query: Ask neighbors about routing information.
- Reply: Provide response to queries about routing information.
- Requests: Gain specific information from one or more neighbors.
How many paths will EIGRP load balance by default?
2. Look at Maximum path: 4 to confirm.
Is unequal load balancing enabled by default?
No, use the variance command to enable unequal load balancing
What type of EIGRP packet is not reliably sent?
What is the administrative distance for EIGRP?
What is the administrative distance of summary links for EIGRP?
What algorithm determines the metric of EIGRP links?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview