The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- "Market Value Added"
- MVA = Total Market Value - Total Investor/Supplied Capital
- "Net Operating Profit After Taxes" - with NO debts and NO assets
- NOPAT = EBIT(1-TaxRate)
- "Total Market Value"
- TMV = Market Value of Stock + Market Value of Debt
- "Net Operating Working Capital"
- NOWC = Operating Current Assets - Operating Current Liabilities
- "Operating Current Assets"
- OCA = Cash + Accounts Receivable + Inventories
- "Free Cash Flow"
- FCF = NOPAT - Net Investment in Operating Capital
- "Operating Current Liabilities"
- OCL = Accounts Payable + Accurals
"Earnings Before Interest and Tax"