Driving Written Test 3.txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
When approaching a railway crossing you should:
- Look for advance warning signs such as flashing lights, gates, or a sign alerting you to an upcoming crossing.
- Watch out for other road users, especially motorcyclists and cyclists who may slip on the tracks.
- Observe carefully, especially at night, as trains often appear to be moving more slowly than they actually are.
To help prevent collision with an animal you should
- Scan the sides of the roadway ahead for animals.
- Watch for animal crossing signs.
- Be extra cautious at dusk and dawn.
Two cars reach the intersection at the same time. The first car is in position "A" and the second car is in position "D" - which vehicle has the right-of-way:
A school bus ahead of you is in your lane and stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Which of the following is a basic step to take after an accident?
- Protect the area.
- Notify authorities.
- Care for the injured.
When driving in fog, you should use your:
The two-second rule is:
The method to determine safe following distance.
When driving in the rain, fog, or smoke, and your visibility is reduced, you must?
Turn on your lower beam (dim) headlights.
You are about to make a left turn. You must signal continuously during the last ____ feet before the turn.
You are driving on an Interstate posted for 65 MPH. The traffic is traveling at 70 MPH. You may legally drive:
65 MPH or less.
At a blind intersection:
True or False Speed limit signs indicate the maximum speed during ideal conditions.
In order to keep from getting angry or upset while driving, you should:
- Plan your route ahead of time to avoid traffic.
- Analyze stressful driving situations and plan how you will react next time you encounter them.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to reach your destination.
Three cars reach the intersection at the same time. The first car is in position "A" , the second car is in position "B" , and the third car is in position "C" - which vehicle has the right-of-way:
True or False A vehicle located in position "C" is in a passing zone.
To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about ______________.
10 to 15 seconds
Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
When may You legally block an intersection?
Under no circumstances.
A U-turn is not permitted when...
- On a curve.
- Near or at the crest of a hill.
- Where a sign prohibits a U-turn.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview