The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what is hard copy output
conversion of digital image to analog
what does digital imaging use to convert radiation that passes through the patient directly to a digital image
- Percentage of
- detector area that is active
Signal without radiation
- Pixel response and
- readout, receptor response, tiling
what is a soft copy
sent as a file on a disk
what is a mask image
- is simply a positive image of
- the same area prior to contrast administration.
- is the procedure to visualize blood
- vessels with contrast medium in a bony environment by subtracting the
- pre-contrast image (the
- mask) from the image with contrast medium.
what is the purpose of digital subtraction of angiographic images
- is to demonstrate the vessels free of
- superimposed, disturbing image noise.
how can DSA be performed
thru an artery (intra-arterial)or thru a vein(intravenous) via a catheter insertion
how many fps is pulsed fluoro (serial imaging) and continuous fluoro (dynamic scan)
DSA is a ____ resolution procedure
what focal spot does it use
what is electric noise
- subtracted out from raw image, but contributes to total system noise
spatial resolution is related to _____