Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
Water Point on Lung?
- Lu5 outside Marsh
- transverse cubital crease, lat to biceps brachii
Accumulation Point on Lu?
- Lu6 Greatest Hole
- Ant forearm, ulna side of radius, between FCR & brachioradialis
- 7 cun from wrist flexure
junction point of Lung?
- Lu7 narrow defile
- Ant forearm, 1.5cun from Lu9
- proximal to root of styloid process of radius
- between brachioradialis & abd policis longus
- -> rotate thumb to highlight abd pol longus
Metal & horary point of Lung?
- Lu 8 Meridian Gutter
- 1 cun from Lu9
- level with prominence of styloid process of radius, lateral to radial arter
Source & earth point of Lung?
- Lu9 Very Great abyss
- + tonification
- wrist flexure, between scaphoid & styloid process of radius, between FCR & abd pol longus
Fire point of Lung?
- Lu10 Fish region
- midway between head and base of 1st metacarpal
- between bone and opponens policis
Wood point of Lung?
- Lu11 Little Merchant
- radial nail point of 1st digit
Metal & Horary Point on LI?
- LI1 merchant yang
- radial nail point of 2nd digit
Water point on LI?
- LI2 second interval
- loose fist - midline of radial surface of 2nd proxial phalanx, just distal to flare of base
Wood point on LI?
- LI3 Third interval
- Hand on side
- radial surface of 2nd metacarpal, proximal to flare of head
source point on LI?
- LI4 Joining of the valleys
- between proximal ends of 1st &2nd meta carpals on radial surface.
- just distal to flare of base of 2nd
Fire point on LI?
- LI5 Yang Stream
- Wrist flexure, between Ext policis longus & ext policis brevis
- Extend thumb
Junction point on LI?
- LI6 Side Passage
- 3 cun
- Post forearm, ulnar aspect of radius
- at intersection of radius & seam between ext policis brevis & Ext policis longus
- At end of ski slope
Accumulation point on LI?
- LI7 Warm current
- Post forearm, ulnar aspect of radius, between ext digitorum and ext carpi radialis.
- Press against resistance for flat area. run flat finger along channel
Earth point of LI?
- LI11 crooked Pond
- Elbow at 45 degrees across chest
- Post forearm, approx halfway between lateral edge of biceps brachii & lat epicondyle of humerus, towards lat end of transverse cub crease
Earth & Horary of Stomach?
- St36 leg 3 miles
- Ant lower leg, lateral to anterior crest of tibia on medial border of tibialis anterior
- approx 13cun proximal to lateral malleolus
- place pillow under knee
Junction point of St?
- St40 Abundant splendour
- pillow under knee, manipulate foot up.down
- on lateral border of tibialis anterior 8 cun proximal to lateral malleolus
- 1 cun lateral to st38
Fire Point of St?
- St41 Released stream
- Ant ankle flexure, between ext hallucis longus & ext digitorum longus
- Also dragon point
- flex foot
Dragon point on st?
- St41 Released streamAnt ankle flexure, between ext hallucis longus & ext digitorum longus
- Also Fire and tonification
- flex foot
Source point of ST?
- St42 Rushing Yang
- Find navicular & move up. point toes
- between ext hallucis longus & ext digitorum longus
- halway between St41 & St43. in hollow when foot and digits are dorsiflexed
Wood point of ST?
- ST43 sinking valley
- Press up from kid1
- at junction of 2nd & 3rd metatarsals
- distal to flare of 2nd
water point on St?
- St44 Inner courtyard
- distal to flare of base of proximal phalanx of 2nd digit
- proximal to web margin
Metal point on St?
- St45 Hard bargain
- Lateral nail point of 2nd digit
Wood point on Spleen?
- Sp1 Retired white
- medial nail point of 1st digit
Fire point on Sp?
- Sp2 Great capital
- 1st digit, distal to flare of proximal phalanx & metatarsophalangeal joint. at change in skin colour
Earth & Source & horary of sp?
- Sp3 Supreme white
- proximal and inferior to flare of head of 1st metatarsal
Junction point of Sp?
- Sp4 Princes grandson
- Distal to flare of base of 1st metatarsal
- No more than 1cun from Sp3
Metal point of SP?
- Sp5 Merchant mound
- medial ankle, Ant & inf to medial malleolus. medial to tibialis anterior.
- Turn foot inwards- deepest part of snuffbox
Where is three yin crossing?
- Sp6 Three yin crossing
- Between tibia and soleus. 3cun prox to medial malleolus.
- place cushion under knee & dorsiflex
accumulation point of Sp?
- Sp8 Earth motivator
- between tibia and soleus 10 cun from medial malleolus
water point on Sp?
- Sp9 yin mound spring
- level with GB34, 13 cun proximal to medial maleolus
- between tibia and gastroc, inferior border of medial condyle of tibia
water point on HT?
- Ht3 Little sea
- anterior transverse cubital crease
- halfway between bices brachii & medial epicondyle of humerus
Metal point of Ht?
- Ht4 Spirit path
- between FCU & flexor digitorm superficialis
Junction point of Ht?
- Ht5 penetrating inside
- between FCU & flexor digitorm superficialis, 1cun
accumulation point of Ht?
- Ht6 yin mound
- between FCU & flexor digitorm superficialis 0.5cun
Earth & source of Ht?
- Ht7 spirit gate
- wrist proximal radial corner of pisiform
- radial to FCU
Fire & horary of Ht?
- Ht8 Lesser palace
- palm, between 4th & 5th metacarpals, proximal to flare of head of 5th
Wood point of Ht?
- Ht9 Little rushing in
- radial nail point of 5th digit
Metal point of SI?
- SI1 Little Marsh
- ulna nail point of 5th
water point on SI?
- SI2 Forward valley
- ulna aspect of 5th, distal to flare of proximal phalanx, at skin colour change
Wood point of SI?
- SI3 Back ravine
- abduct little finger
- ulna surface of hand, proximal to head of 5th metacarpal
Source point of SI?
- SI4 Wrist bone
- Keep hand level
- ulna surface. between 5th metacarpal & hamate, superior to abductor digit minimi
Fire & horary point of SI?
- SI5 Yang valley
- wrist, between triquetral bone and styloid process of ulna
Accumulation point of SI?
- SI6 Nourishing the old
- Posteromedial forearm, between ext carpi ulnaris & groove on head of ulna, approx 1 cun from wrist
- stand over and look down. if turn hand over there will be a hole
Junction point of SI?
- SI7 Upright branch
- Posteromedial forearm, between ext carpi ulnaris & ulna, 5 cun from wrist
Earth point of SI?
- SI8 Small Sea
- medial aspect of elbow, halfway between olecradnon and medial epicondyle of humerus
Fire point of Bladder?
- Bl60 Kunlun mountain
- in deepest part of groove between tendocalcaneus and level with prominence of lateral malleolus
What is the ED on Bladder channel?
- BL61 Servants aide
- Lateral foot, on calcaneous, approx 1.5cun inferior to Bl60 where Bl60 to inf edge of heel=3 cun, at change of skin colour
- Foot at right angle, lay px on side
accumulation point of Bladder?
- Bl63 Golden gate
- lateral foot, proximal to tuberosity of 5th metatarsal, inferior to cuboid
source point of Bladder?
- Bl64 capital bone
- lateral foot, inferior and distal to tuberosity/flare of base of 5th metatarsal, at change in skin colour
Wood point on Bladder?
- Bl65 Bone binder
- lateral foot, inf & proximal to flare of head of 5th metatarsal at skin change colour
Water & horary point of Bladder?
- Bl66 Penetrating valley
- lateral foot, inf & distal to flare of base of 5th metatarsal at skin change colour
Metal point of Bladder?
- Bl67 extremity of yin
- lateral nail point 5th
Earth point of Bladder?
- Bl40 equilibrium middle
- lay on front, lift leg weight in hand
- popliteal crease, midway between biceps femoris and semitendonosis
Junction point of Bladder?
- Bl58 Fly and scatter
- Px to lie on front and legs hang over end of couch
- between fibula and lat border of tendoccalcaneuus and gastroc, 1 cun lat & inf to Bl57, 7cun proximal to lat malleolus. directly superior to Bl59 & Bl60
wood point on Kidney?
- Ki1 bubbling spring
- scrunch toes - in hollow
- between heads and bases of 2nd and 3rd
- approx 1/3rd distance from base of toes to posteror of heel
fire point of kidney?
- Ki2 Blazing valley
- Look from top of foot, in line with St43, poss near skin change
- inferior to tuberosity of navicular
Earth and source point of Kidney?
- Ki3 Greater mountain stream
- medial ankle, in grrove midway between prominence of medial malleolus and tendocalcaneous. foot at right angle - deepest point
Junction point of Kidney?
- Ki4 Great Bell
- medial ankle, ant to tendocalcaneous, level with inf border of med malelous. 0.5cun inf and post to kid3
accumulation point on kidney?
- Kid5 Water spring
- medial ankle
- sueprior to tuberosity of calcaneous, 1cun directly inferior to kid3
where is Ki6 illuminated sea?
medial foot, 1 cun inferior to prominence of med malleolus. on sup border of sustentaculum tali and calcaneuos
Metal point of Kidney?
- Ki7 Returning current
- medial lower leg
- on ant border of tendocalcaneous, 2cun sup to mm & 2 cun sup to kid3
Where is Ki9 building guest?
medial lower leg, in seam between gastroc/tendocalcaneous & soleus. on line from ki3, 5 cun sup to mm
water & horary point on kidney?
- ki10 Yin valley
- rest leg against self, use guide tube
- medial popliteal crease, between semimembranosis and semitendanosis
Water point on PC?
- PC3 Crooked Marsh
- Ant transverse cub crease, medial to biceps brachii at midpoiint of crease
accumulation point on PC?
- PC4 Gate of Qi reserve
- Ant forearm, between radius and ulna. between FCR and palmaris longus, 5 cun proxmal to wrist
Metal point on PC?
- PC5 the intermediary
- Ant forearm, between radius and ulna. between FCR and palmaris longus, 3 cun proxmal to wrist
Junction point on PC?
- PC6 Inner frontier gate
- Ant forearm, between radius and ulna. between FCR and palmaris longus, 2 cun proxmal to wrist
Earth and source point of PC?
- PC7 Great mound
- Ant wrist, between FCR and palmaris longus, on proximal ulna corner of scaphoid
Fire and horary of PC?
- PC8 Palace of weariness
- Palm, between 2nd & 3rd, proximal to flare of head of 3rd and the metacarpophalangeal joint
Wood point of PC?
- PC9 Rushing into middle
- Radial nail point of 3rd
Metal point of TH?
- TH1 Rushing the frontier Gate
- ulna nail point of 4th
Water point of TH?
- TH2 Fluid secretion Gate
- 4th digit, distal to flare of base of proximal phalanx
- near rings
Wood point of TH?
- TH3 Middle Islet
- Loose fist, posterior hand, between 4th and 5th proximal to head of 4th
source point of TH?
- TH4 Yang Pond
- posterior wrist, between Ext digitorum & ext digit minimi
Junction point of TH?
- TH5 Outer Frontier gate
- Posterior median line @ 2 cun
- between ext digitorum and ext policis longus
Fire & horary point of TH?
- TH6 Branch ditch
- Posterior median line @ 3 cun between ext digitorum and ext policis longus
Accumulation point of TH?
- TH7 Assembly of ancestors
- between ext carpi ulnaris & ext digiti minimi
- 3 cun proximal to wrist & 1 finger width ulnar to TH6
Where is three yang junction?
- TH8 three yang junction
- Posterior median line @ 4 cun between ext digitorum and ext policis longus
Earth point of TH?
- TH10 Heavenly well
- Seated, tea tray hands, palm up
- posterior midline, 1 cun superior to olecranon
Earth point on GB?
- GB34 yang mound spring
- lateral lower leg, inf and ant to head of fibula, 14 cun proximal to lat malleolus
- level with Sp9
- St36 is 1 cun ant and 1 cun inf
accumulation point on GB?
- GB36 Outer mound
- lateral lower leg, ant to ant border of fibula. between peroneus longus and ext digitorum longus. 7cun prox to lateral malleolus
- level with GB35
Junction point on GB?
- GB37 bright and clear
- lateral lower leg, ant to ant border of fibula. between peroneus brevis and ext digitorum longus. 5cun prox to lateral malleolus
Fire point on GB?
- GB38 Yang support
- lateral lower leg, ant to fibula. between peroneus brevis and ext digitorum longus. 4cun prox to lateral malleolus
source point on GB?
- GB40 Wilderness mound
- Lateral ankle, ant and inf to lat malleolus. in hollow between lat malleolus and ext digitorum longus
- Move ankle in circles and find hole. then foot normal and find deepest part
Wood & horary point on GB
- GB41 Foot above tears
- distal and lat to flare of base of 4th metatarsal. lat to 4th slip of ext digitorum longus
Water point on GB?
- GB43 Valiant stream
- Between 4th and 5th digits. distal to flare of base of proximal phalanx of 4th
metal point on GB?
- GB44 Foot hole yin
- lateral nail point of 4th
metal point of LIV?
- Liv4 Middle Seal
- ant ankle flexure, between mm & tibialis ant, level with prominence of malleolus wth dorsiflexed
Junction point of LIV?
- Liv5 Insect ditch
- medial lower leg
- medial surface of tibia, betweeen tibia and soleus
- 5cun to MM
- Lay leg flat, more ant than sp, move gastroc up and flex foot
accumulation point of LIV?
- Liv6 Middle capital
- medial lower leg
- medial surface of tibia, betweeen tibia and soleus 7cun to MM
- Lay leg flat, more ant than sp, move gastroc up and flex foot
Water point of LIV?
- Liv8 Crooked spring
- relax knee against self, on popliteal crease - ant to medial end (self) posterior to medial condyle of tibia, medial and ant to semimembranosis
Wood & horary point of LIV?
- Liv 1 Great esteem
- lat nail point of 1st
Fire point of wood?
- Liv 2 walk between
- between 1st and 2nd digits, proximal to web margin
Earth & source points of LIV?
- Liv 3 Supreme rushing
- Distal to flare of bases of 1st and 2nd. lateral to ext hallucis longus
Metal point of Liv?
- LIV4 Middle seal
- ant ankle flexure, between mm and tibilais ant, level with prominence of mm when dorsiflex