NURS 1750: Terminology
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
nerve pain accompanied by eruptions along the nerve path.
phase in dev. of infection when pathogen enters body and occurrence of symptoms.
symptomatic of the onset of an attack or a disease.
Recover of illness.
Name the order of the infection phases.
Define gravid and para (GTPAL).
- G: # of pregnancies (include current preg)
- T: term births ( >37 wks)
- P: pre term births ( <37 wks)
- A: # of abortions/miscarriages
- L: # living (exclude current preg)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview