NFPT-CPT Manual Study Guide Worksheets
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Parallel Sagittal Plane (Parallel Sagittal)
Parallel with midline, divides body laterally.
Frontal Plane (Coronal)
Divides body into a front half & a back half.
Transverse Plane (Horizontal Plane)
Divides the body superiorly & inferiorly.
Divides along the side of the body.
- Superior: Above
- Inferior: Below
- Anterior (Ventral): To the front
- Posterior (Dorsal): To the back
- Proximal: Toward the trunk (closest to)
- Distal: Away from the trunk (furthest from)
- Medial: Toward the middle of the body
- Lateral: Away from the middle point of the body
- Bilateral: Both side of the body
- Unilateral: 1 side of the body
- Peripheral: Toward the extremities
- Superficial: Toward the outer surface
- Deep Muscles: Towards the inner body
Bones of the Upper Extremity
- Shoulder girdle
- Arm (humerus)
Bones in the forearm
- Radius (Lateral)
- Ulna (Medial)
Parts of the Shoulder Girdle
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview