Ch. 5 cognitive development class notes
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the stages of epistemological?
- stage 1: naive realists
- stage 2: defensive realists
- stage 3: dogmatists
- stage 4: post-skeptical rationalism
- (there are no straight routes and not every stage is achieved or experienced)
What are the triarchic theories of intelligence and what do they mean?
- analytical (identifying the problem)
- creative (generating solutions)
- practical (knowing what to do based on previous experience)
What are the frames of mind?
- linguistic intelligence
- logical-mathematical intelligence
- spatial intelligence
- musical intelligence
- body-kinesthetic intelligence
- interpersonal intelligence
- intrapersonal intelligence
What is the only type of consequences adolescents consider?
How is egocentrism formed?
through the idea of an imaginary audience and the personal fable
What is Piaget's approach based on?
the idea of constructivism
What is unconscious incompetence?
you don't know what you don't know
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview