NTD320 exam 1 review
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
any combination of educational strategies designed to facilitate voluntary adoption of food choices and other food and nutrition related behaviors conducive to health and well being
nutrition education is delivered through
multiple venues and involves activities
3 levels of nutrition education
what does a behavior focused or action focused approach to nutrition education mean?
focuses on specific behaviors, practices or issues
a conceptual map to help us understand how various influences on food related behavior are related to behavior/taking action
differences in theories?
- some focus on individual beliefs
- some help us understand how people change
- some focus on a variety of influences
focus of HBM?
perception of the health problem and appraisal of proposed behavioral changes are central to a decision to change
key constructs of HBM?
- perceived susceptibility of disease
- perceived severity of disease
- perceived advantages of change
- appraisal of barriers to change
- self efficacy
- cues to action
parts of the logic model?
with what results
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview