OAS II Exam 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Reading problems, while other language related skills (making, oral, auditory comprehension, writing) are intact
Loss in ability to communicate through WRITING or inability to spell
Difficulty in Arithmatic, manipulating numbers
lack of insight (no metacognition)
- Inability to name the color of objects
- What color is this ball?
- Inability to remember and recognize the colors for common objects
- Which is the red ball?
Visual distortion of objects such as physical properties (size and weight)
Inability to recognize familiar faces
inability to interpret a visual array as a whole. See a chair, but don't realize it's in a classroom
Inability to recognize DEPTH PERCEPTION
inability to determine where exactly a sensation is located or in which direction sensation is moving
Inability to determine the shape of an object by touching or feeling it
kinesthesia/disorientation of the skin's sensation across its space. Can't recognize a written number or letter traced on skin
- deficit in execution of learned movement, that cannot be accounted for by either weakness, incoordination, or sensory loss or by incomprehension/inattention to commands
- *Apraxia examples: putting sock on your head when dressing, or using a comb to brush your teeth.
- *3 Types: Motor, Constructional, Dressing
can't think of what to do
can't do it, but knows how to do it
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview