Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 3 benefits to having Facts?
- - Report Developers don't need to worry about the Warehouse structure
- - The Data Warehouse can contain fact columns with multiple names
- - You don't have to resolve descrepencies in the Data Warehouse
What types of Facts can be created with the Fact Wizard? And the Attribute Wizard?
- Only Basic (Simple, Homogeneous) Facts can be created.
- Both Compound and Basic Attributes can be created with the Attribute Wizard.
What is a Fact Column Alias?
It is the name and type of how the Fact will be stored in SQL Temp tables. Sometimes if there are multiple types or calculations, the alias will need to be adjusted to avoid an error.
What are the 3 Types of Attributes to create?
- Compound (primary key of multiple columns)
- Homogeneous (same column names throughout)
- Heterogeneous (different column names)
What are the 7 components of the Architect Graphical Interface?
- Warehouse Tables Pane
- Project Tables View Tab
- Hierarchy View Tab
- Properties Pane
- Project Objects Pane
- Menu Bar
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview