that's english modulo 6 unit 1 teoriaII
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Each other se utiliza para expresar una acción que se
- desarrolla entre dos personas y one another entre más
- de dos.
- Tom and Mary help each other at the gym.
- The athletes congratulated one another.
presente perfecto continuo
- Se usa has / have been + -ing para enfatizar la
- duración de una acción que empezó en el pasado y que continúa en el presente.
- We have been doing yoga for ten years.
- I have been reading this book since last month.
- She has been feeling dizzy all morning.
present perfect/ present perfect continuo
Se utiliza present perfect para indicar que la situaciónya ha terminado.
- I’ve done my homework.
- I have just read that book.
- I have already made an appointment.
Se utiliza present perfect continuous para hablar de una situación o acción terminada pero con un resultado en el presente.
- My hair is wet because I’ve been swimming.
- At last! I’ve been calling you all day.
ask about a problem
- What’s the matter?
- What’s wrong?
- What happened?
- How are you feeling?
- Are you in pain?
You look (pale...)
- What a shame!
- What a pity!
- Oh, dear!
- I’m sorry to hear that!
- That’s too bad!
That looks serious!
Talk about a problem
- I’m feeling depressed.
- My back hurts.
- I feel awful.
- I’ve got...
- ...a rash / indigestion.
- ...a broken leg.
- I am exhausted.
- You should...
- You ought to...
- Why don’t you...?
- If I were you, I’d...
- You’d better see a doctor
- Para dar consejo se usan verbos y expresiones como
- should, shouldn’t, ought to, could, how about + -ing, e imperativos.
The doctor said he should give up smoking.
You shouldn’t go out if you have a cold.
Children ought to eat more fruit and vegetables.
You could ride your bicycle to work.
- I haven’t seen you for a long time. I hope everything
- is all right.
- I’m writing to ask you for some advice. Unfortunately,
- my mother has been ill since she got caught in a
- rainstorm last week. She’s had a high temperature
- and hasn’t eaten anything for days.
- The doctor came to see her yesterday. He told her
- to rest and take aspirin, but I’m still worried. I know
- you believe in herbal remedies and alternative
- medicine. Can you give me some advice?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview