Oracle 12c Upgrade: 18 – ADR and Network Enhancements
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
All which parameter will log all DDL changes?
When enable_ddl_logging=true, where is the data logged?
- In 11g Alert Log
- In 12c to an exclusive log.xml in $ADR_HOME/home/ddl
What is required to use enable_ddl_logging?
License the Oracle Change Management Pack
What can be used to format the DDL logging log.xml into more a readable format
The show log command in adrci
If an error deemed not important enough for the alert log is generated, where does it go?
The Debug Log
Where is the Debug log written?
In what format is the Debug log?
Same as the alert log
What is Oracle Network Compression?
- A way of increasing performance in a system constrained by bandwidth
- Requires Oracle Advanced Compression Option
Where is Oracle Network Compression configured?
What the the parameters for Oracle Network Compression?
- SQLNET.COMPRESSION (OFF(def)|ON)
- SQLNET.COMPRESSION_LEVELS (LOW(def)|HIGH)
- SQLNET.COMPRESSION_THRESHOLD 1024 bytes
What does SQLNET.COMPRESSION_THRESHOLD do?
Defines the size of data before compression is applied
What is SDU size?
- Session Data Unit
- Size of packets transmitted over the network.
What is the recommended size of the SDU?
70 bytes bigger than the common message size
How is the SDU size configured?
- In sqlnet.ora
What is the default and max size of the SDU?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview