What amendment states?
(1) national territory comprises the Phil. archipelago, with islands and waters embraces, all other territories consisting of terrestrial, fluvial and aerial domains, including territorial sea, seabed, subsoil, insular shelves and submarine areas. Water around, between, connecting islands of the archipelago regardless of breadth and dimensions form part of the internal waters of the Philippines
(2) taking into account the requirements of conservation, ecology, development and subject to requirements of agrarian reform, Congress shall determine by law the size of lands of public domain which may be acquired, developed, held or leased and the conditions therefore.
(3) state shall protect and advance the right of the people to a balanced and healthful ecology in accord with the rhythm and harmony of nature
- (1) 1987 Constitution, Article I
- (2) 1987 Constitution, Article XII, Section 3
- (3) 1987 Constitution, Article II, Section 16