Psych Test 2D: Kohlberg
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is Kohlberg's theory of moral reasoning?
We went through three levels of development, each with two stages
What are the three levels?
Level 1: Very self-centered
- reasoning behind what you do:
- 1) To gain rewards/ avoid punishments
- 2) Take quick pro quo (tit for tat); bargaining
Age: 0-10 years
Level 2: not self-centered, but other-centered
- Everything you do is based on:
- 1) approval of others
- 2) following the law and order
Age: 10-18 years
Level 3: World centerered, not other self
- You do one of two things
- 1) Sometimes rules need to be broken
- 2) Universal principles such as equality and justice
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview