Language Parts of Speech
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
an action word. The part of the sentence that dies the action.
A person, place, or thing that does the action.
- The describing word. It describes the noun.
- Example: pretty girl.
- Describes a verb, adjective or adverb.
- Example: quickly, silently, well, badly, very, really.
- My dog eats quickly.
- replaces a noun.
- Example: I, you, he, she, some
- Tara is Indian. She is beautiful.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview