Regulations of the Cell Cycle
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- First step
- First growth period
- Chromosomes in diffused state
- Longest growth period (11 hours)
- Second step
- Synthesis of DNA
- DNA condenses into straight lines
- Lasts for 8 hours
- Second growth period
- Lasts for 4 hours
Mitosis and cytokinesis
What are the mitotic phases?
- No more division or suspension in specific phase
- Cell has stopped in a specific phase
What are cyclins?
Checkpoint proteins that regulate the cell cycle
What kind of enzyme do cyclins work with?
Cyclin-dependent kinases (cdks)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview