Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- ex. endocarditis, myocarditis, pericarditis
- ex. bradycardia (rate < 60)
- ex. tachycardia (rate>100)
- ex. angiogram- x-ray of the artery
- ex. venogram (x-ray of veins)
- phlebitis (inflammation of veins)
- to stop
- ex. hemostasis- to stop bleeding
- ex. leukocytes, erythrocytes
- ex. hypoxemia (low oxygen)
- hematosalpinx (blood in uterine tubes)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview