Circulatory System Procedures
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- physician specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of disease of the circulatory system, especially the heart
- does not perform surgery
specializing in diseased of the blood
- printout recording of the electrical activity of the heart
- using ultra high frequency sound waves to form an image of the inside of the heart
- demonstrates valve damage, congenital (before birth) defects etc
- a catheter is inserted into the artery
- then material opaque to x-rays can be released
- this identifies a blockage and location in the coronary circulation
specially trainer nurse/tech that draws blood for lab test and may start IV
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview