Name the functions of the FAC (Flight Augmentation Computer)
FOM III, 22.40.1 (or 27 ?)
FOM II, 9.15.5
- . . . . BSWFT . . . .
- Beta Target - in Flaps 1,2,3 - >80% N1, other engine ∆35%
- Speed, Speed, Speed- flaps 2-F, below 2k' to 100'
- . . . . . Alpha Floor next - active from liftoff to 100' RA on apch
- Windshear (reactive - 3-5 sec or 50' after t/o to 1300', same on apch)
- Flight envelope protections (left-side of PFD)
- Tail items - controls the RATTY:
- Rudder travel limiting
- Alternate Law Yaw
- Turn Coordination
- Yaw Damping