The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
reparar la instalacion eléctrica
cual te gusto mas?
which one did you like the most?
electrical wiring /ˈwaɪərɪŋ/
instalacion eléctrica defectuosa
faulty wiring /ˈfɔːltɪ/
una rotura de cañerias
a burst water pipe /b3ːst/ /paɪp/
agua corriente con poca presion
low water pressure
plomos o fusible fundidos
un bajante desagüe atascado
a blocked drain /dreɪn/
pares o grupos
- Utilizamos a pair of, a bunch of, a set of, a row of... para
- referirnos a grupos de personas o cosas.
- They planted a row of trees along the high street.
- I bought a new pair of trousers for work.
- We need to buy a new set of tools to repair things.
carta de quejas
- Dear Sir or Madam,
- I am writing to complain about the horrible
- conditions of the flat we rented from you in January.
- To start with, every week the electricity goes off,
- and we have to change a blown fuse. It’s very
- dangerous! The electrical wiring ... is terrible! Also, the boiler is broken so we don’t have any central heating or hot water! The insulation in this house is bad so we
- lose a lot of heat, especially through the windows.
- There is really low water pressure., so you never get a very good shower. Last week, the sink was full of water because of a blocked drain. Last winter, our neighbours upstairs had a burst water pipe because the water froze. Then, we had a leak on our ceiling.
- If you cannot fix these problems before the end of this month, we will have to break our contract.
- Thank you for your attention.
- Kind regards,
- Sarah Brown
teoria tiempo verbal
- Cuando either, neither o none son sujetos, utilizamos
- verbos en singular.
- Neither of them is rich.
- Either of us is able to buy that house.
- None of them has much money.
- - Con neither ... nor el verbo va en singular o plural
- dependiendo del último elemento.
- Neither he nor his wife likes the flat.
- Neither he nor his friends are coming to the party.
Cuando dos sujetos van unidos por la conjunción and llevan el verbo en plural.
Susan and Mary come home frequently.
My cats and your dog get on very well.
The boys and girls in the camp were all great friends.