that's english modulo 6 unit 6-0
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
the person you can trust
que opinas de el?
What do you think of him?
what do you think about him?
He’s extremely untidy and not very reliable.
he’s ambitious and he wants to do well for the company.
llevarse bien con
get on well with
You get on well with your colleagues at work, don’t you?
do well for yourself or something
he wants to do well for the company
ADJ[(compar untidier); (superl untidiest) ]
You’re good mates, aren’t you?
no es mi amigo
He’s not a friend of mine
he’s just a work colleague. I like him.
un amigo de mi esposo
A friend of my husband'
llevar , acercar a un sitio
bring [sth/sb] over
- i'll bring them over when they are ready
- los los acercare cuando estén listo ( una bebida el camarero lo dice que la lleva a la mesa)
you behaved badly towards a client
towards ( con, con relación)
compañero de piso
i like to view the property
expect for the boss
- impatient [ɪmˈpeɪʃənt]
- You shouldn't be so impatient or aggressive.
expresion, darle una patada en el culo o echar a patadas
She needs a kick up the bum.
saltar el respeto
- if clients are rude to you, you should stay calm, shouldn't you?
- contact details
- You didn't take her contact details, did you?
- apologize [əˈpɒlədʒaɪz]
- I'll ring her and apologise.
You should never fall out with a client. It’s unprofessional.
echemos un vistazo
Let’s have a look around
- revolting [rɪˈvəʊltɪŋ]
- What a revolting lamp!
leonera, desorden, desastre
What do you think of this? It's a mess, isn’t it? mess [mes]
I suppose this room could be okay if we got rid of this horrible wallpaper.
- argue [ˈɑːgjuː]
- Gary! You mustn't argue with the client.
it's perfect for renting out to students
- I’ve got to give you a final warning.
- te lo he advertido
- ADJ[(compar meaner); (superl meanest) ]
- I believe she's mean and dishonest.
you mean things¡
que tacaño eres
A close friend of mine used to be a tenant of Ms Walsh's.
pay sth on
- She paid her a deposit on the room that she rented. She kept the flat clean. She paid the
- rent on time, and she didn't break anything. But when she came to leave, she didn't give
- her her deposit back.
mostrar tus sentimientos
You shouldn’t show your personal feelings at work.
no pasara otra vez
It won’t happen again.
me alegra oir eso
I'm glad to hear it.
suelo confiar en mi primer instinto con la gente
I usually trust my first instincts with people
I do trust my first impressions of people
you're right about that
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview