Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
a silver anti microbial dressing with the unique feature of a non-adherent layer to maximize protection of the wound bed particularly at dressing change
- designed not to stick
- proven anti microbial strength
- proven sustained release of silver
Hydro-Alginate Dressing is a steeile, non woven pad composed of a high G (guluronic acid) alginate, carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and silver coated nylon fibers.
the unique composition of SILVERCEL is designed to mange exudate and help control infection or heavy colonized wounds.
Combines the structural support of collagen with exudate management of alginate.
Fibracol Plus is a versatile, it can be cut to the exact size of the wound , multilayered for the management of deep wounds and used in combination with secondary dressings.
Is a sterile, freeze dried, wound dressing matrix comprised of 55% collagen and 45% oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC)
Promogran Matrix is indicated for the management of all wounds healing by secondary intent which are clear of necrotic tissue.
Is a sterile, freeze dried, wound dressing matrix comprised of 55% collagen and 44% oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC) and 1% silver-ORC.
PROMOGRAN PRISMA helps protect against infection while promoting cell growth.
Indicated for the management of all wounds healing by secondary intent which are clear of necrotic tissue.
is a non-adherent, flexible, open mesh primary wound contact layer. It is comprised of cellulose acetate acetate coated with silicone and is designed to stay in place during positioning and to be atraumatic during dressing change.
- silicone assists dressing application and atraumatic removal
- Advance mesh design means minimized risk of exudate pooling and secondary dressing adherence to the wound
- overall cost saving compared to too primary silicone wound contact layer brands
The unique knitted cellulose acetate fabric mesh of ADAPTIC non adhering dressings is infused with a petroleum emulsion , and provides a smooth and gentle non adhering layer.
The TIELLE family has a unique design compared to ordinary foams. It contains LIQUALOCK technology, which cleverly retains exudate while also letting moisture vapor pass through the dressing; helping to provide an optimal moist wound healing environment.
BIOCLUSIVE TRANSPARENT DRESSING
- Are made from thin, transparent polyurethane film and can be used on wound care and access devices.
- May also be used as a secondary dressings with PROMOGRAN, PROMOGRAN PRISMA and NU-GEL wound dressing for wounds with low levels of exudate.
NU-GEL WOUND DRESSING
- is a hydrogel dressing consisting of polyvinyl pyrrolidone in water.
- The gel is supported by a fusible fiber scrim and protected on both sides by polyethylene film.
is a sterile hydrocolloidwound dressing designed to maintain a moist wound environment. The top layer is either a semi-permeable polyurethane film (border and thin), or a film coated polyurethane foam (standard). The dressings are waterproof and remain in place during showering.
the dressing consist of a wound contact layer of hydrocolloid and come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Is a sterile , non-woven pad consisting of high G(guluronic acid) alginate and carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) fiber.
- Designed to be fast gelling and to allow intact removal.
DYNA-FLEX MULTI-LAYER COMPRESSION SYSTEM
Provides proven sustained compression to reduce the effects of venous insufficiency.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview