Musculoskeletal System Procedures
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- "To straighten up children"
- orthopedist- incorrect spelling
- "to study the flux of fluids"
- Rheuma-watery discharge
- treat joint diseases
- also treat: osteoporosis, tendonitis, gout and lupus
alternative medicine emphasizing manipulation of muscle tissue and bone
- foot doctors
- surgical subspecialists in diseases and structural problems of the feet
- 2 years of specialized training past a bachelor's
- rehabilitation specialists
- teach pts exercises to strengthen their body, increase mobility and how to prevent recurrence of injury
fiberoptic instrument is introduced into a joint cavity in order to visualize surfaces of bones entering into the joint, find tears in internal joint structures, and evaluate sources of inflammation
- a small amount of a radioactive element is introduced into the blood stream
- used to diagnose bone tumors
- a recording of muscle activity
- used in evaluating causes of paralysis, diagnosing muscular dystrophy, and other neuromuscular disorder
cutting out a small tissue sample of muscle to examine under a microscope
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview