Monthly Service Review: Level 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Define and demonstrate Child Attending/Clear Instruction
- Consumer's attention needs to be obtained before given the clear SD (question or task)
- Getting attention away from self-stimulatory behaviorsgive clear instructions
Demonstration: Diego, what do you want?
Define Interspersal Training - Maintenance/Acquisition tasks
- Intersperse maintenance tasks (tasks child already knows) with new ones.
- Mastered skills are used and applied to master new, challenging skills
- Acquisition: new skill/behavior being taught/learned
- Maintenance: mastered/previously learned skill/behavior
Define and demonstrate Multiple Cues
Child is aware of and responds to 2 or more units within the environment
Define and demonstrate Shared Control
Balance of control between therapist and child
Define and demonstrate Contingent Reinforcement
Reinforcement is provided as immediate as possible after child's response
Demonstration: "Diego, thumbs up." and as soon as he gives a thumbs up, he would be given praise (high five)
Define and demonstrate Natural Reinforcement
Demonstration: "I want milk, please." Give milk as reinforcement
Define and demonstrate Reinforcing Attempts
- Any goal-directed attempt should be reinforced (enhance motivation)
- Reward all "reasonable attempts
Demonstration: "Say 'Oo'" *Makes Oo with lips but no sound* High five and "good job" would be given.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview