Prop new 8
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1. At least 1 ascertained person AND2. No unmet condition
- 1. No ascertained person (heir, etc..) OR2. Unmet condition
NOT capable of coming to possession @ natural end of preceding estate.
Shifting Executory Interest
Cuts off another Transferee
Springing Executory Interest
Cuts off Grantor/Owner
Fee Simple Determinable
- 1. Future interest in Transferor
- 2. Phrased in Durational Terms
Fee Simple Subject to Condition Subsequent
- 1. Future interest in transferor
- 2. not phrased in durational terms
FS/ Subject to Executive Limitation
- 1. Future interest in transferee
- 2. No weight given to phrasing
Alternative Contingent Remainder
interest turns on same condition
Alternative Contingent Remainder (transferor)
Reversion in FS/subect to executive limitation
To A (l).
Then to B(h)
then if B doest not marry C, to D.
- B= VR subject to divestment in FSA
- (Condition mentioned later!)
- If A dies?
- B=FS Subject to Executive Limitation
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview