BV2 - Deviations and anomalies
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are deviations? (2)
- when the two eyes do not 'point' at the same object
- when the image of OOR does not fall on both foveae
If deviations manifest, it is known as? (3)
if deviations are latent, it is know as
what is the fusion-free position?
the direction the eye moves when it is uncovered
What do we need to specify with vertical deviations?
- if manifest - the deviating eye and its directoin
- if latent - which eye is hyper
What are intermittent deviations? (2)
- sometimes latent/manifest
what are compensated and decompensated deviations?
- compensated - phroia, no asthenopia
- decompensated - tropia, H/A, eyestrain
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview