P301 Exam 4 Chapter 17 Project Management
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Unique, one time operations designed to accomplish specific set of objectives in a limited time frame.
- EX bridges, Yum stadium
the smallest unit in a project is an
ever in a project you have to have controll of one of them
- time schedule
WBS ( work brake down structure)
how you break down the different activities and the bigger the activate the larger the
PERT and CPM (developed by military)
- this are topically used together
- graphically display project
- estmate how long it will take
- indicate activites importants
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview