Genital/Reproductive System Final Review
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Ovaries: Under Control of _____
- Ant pituitary gland
Diastasis Recti Abdominis: Definition
- Split of rectus abdominis
- >2 cm significant
- Associated with loss of abdominal support, increased back pain
- Pregnancy-induced acute HTN after 24th week gestation
- Prompt physician referral!
- Sudden excessive weight gain
- Visual disturbances
C-Section: PT Treatment
- TENS for incisional pain (parallel to incision)
- Assist with breathing/coughing
- Gentle ab exercises (incisional support)
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Precautions with heavy lifting for 4-6weeks
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview