The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Component that represents something
- can manage attributes and tasks of an object
- The square things that pop up when you "Create new class"
- Describes an object
- Type of object
- describes a group of similar objects
- Creates object
3 properties of objects
- Identity - objects reference variable is it's identity
- State- defined by it's values of instance data
- Behavior- defined by the methods in the object, the public interface