Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Aging population in developed countries
- chronic diseases
- healthcare costs too much
- people don't know how to manage their own health
- healthcare is killing off way to many people
44000 and 98000 people die in hospital
5 leading chronic diseases are
- heart disease
- begun in 1990
- first genome completed in 03
all humans share about 99% similar genome.
collision of biology and computers
the study of computing environments
iris regulates light intakes
we view things at a fixed distance. 18" is optimal
20 feet is infinity
it is best to look away into infinity after 30 minutes
neck pain and injury are most difficult to trea
3 degrees from the horizontal
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview