- during interviewing:Difficulty with
- 1. Understanding speech in noise or high reverberation
2.Localize the source of a signal
3. Hearing on the phone
4. Inconsistent responses to requests for information.
5. Difficulty following rapid speech or Directions
6. Frequent requests for repetition/rephrasing of info.
7. Inability to detect the subtle changes in prosody that underlie humor and sarcasm.
8. Difficulty maintaining attention - Easily distracted
9. Poor singing - musical ability
- 10. Academic difficulties, including reading, spelling
- and/or learning problems.
specific questions to ask to see how well a child processing sound.