ADP 5-0 Operations Process
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What ADP covers the Operations Process?
What are CCIR’s?
Information needed by command to make critical decisions.
Assessment consists of which activities?
- Monitoring the situation
- Evaluating the progress
- Recommending action for improvement
What are the 2 guides to effective execution?
- Seize the initiative through action
- Accept prudent risk to exploit opportunities
What are the steps of the Military Decision Making Process?
- Receive the Mission
- Mission Analysis
- Course of Action Development
- Course of Action Analysis
- Course of Action Comparison
- Course of Action Approval
- Orders production, Dissemination and transition
What are methodologies that assist commanders and staff with planning?
- Army Design Methodology
- Military Decision Making Process
- Troop Leading Procedures
What does CCIR stand for?
Commander’s Critical Information Requirements
What are 2 parts of CCIR’S?
- Friendly Force Information Requirements
- Priority Intelligence Requirements
What does EEFI stand for?
Essential Elements of Friendly Information
What are EEFI’s?
Elements of Information that need to be protected
What are the 4 parts of the Operations Process?
Plan, Prepare, Execute, Assess
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview