STP 21-10 SMCT Weapons
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Battle sight zero a rifle?
5 of 6 rounds in two consecutive shot groups strike within the 4 cm circle on the target, using 18 rounds or less.
When do you have to have a mechanical zero on a rifle?
- Is being returned after maintenance.
- Has not been zeroed for you.
- Has been dropped or otherwise damaged.
What are the shooting positions used to qualify?
- Prone unsupported
- Prone supported
What does CLP stand for?
How to clear a rifle?
- Place the selector on safe.
- Remove the magazine fom the rifle, if present.
- Lock the bolt to the rear.
- Inspect the chamber.
- Release the bolt.
- Place on Semi and squeeze the trigger.
- Pull the charging handle.
- Place on SAFE.
What does SPORTS stand for?
What are the ranges of the M4?
- Max range- 3600 meters
- Point target- 500 meters
- Area target- 600 meters
Describe the M4?
A 5.56 mm, magazine fed, gas operated, air cooled, semi-automatic, handheld shoulder fired weapon
What are the 4 fundamentals of marksmanship?
- Steady position
- Proper aim
- Trigger squeeze
What is the muzzle velocity of the m4?
What are the types of ammunition?
What are the 8 steps in the function of the m4?
What FM covers the m4?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview