interrupting neoliberalism in LA and be able to recognize an example of this practice in Goodale and Postero's article
- La Resistencia and Libre Party created in response to the coup
- different social movements initiated to refound the state by interrupting neoliberalism
- Mel Zelaya's spouse, Xiamora Zelaya, was elected as a presidential candidate
- Xiamora had the largest voluntary inauguration in its political history
- teachers protesting intermittently because of being underpaid, thus affecting their livelihood
- policies that are implemented to force the general population to pay for education, and if not then choose to work in the maquila factories.
- interrupting neoliberal policies such as soliciting a trade school to train high schoolers in refrigeration mechanics to create opportunities for them