Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what are the 5 key characteristics of Dashboards?
- Emphasis on Graphics
- Emphasis on KPIs
- Single Screen
- Summary Level Data
What are the 4 categories of Dashboards?
- Performance Summary
- Dynamic Content
- Dynamic Visualization
What are the 3 categories of Selectors?
What are the 7 styles of selectors?
- Button Bar
- Check Boxes
- Drop-down (Single Only)
- Link Bar
- Radio Buttons (Single Only)
What are the 3 single value widgets?
What are the 2 types of time series widgets?
- Time Series Slider (acts as stacked area graph if >1 metric)
- Interactive Stacked Graph (must contain >1 attribute to created stacked effect)
What are characteristics of Heat Maps? (aka TreeMaps)
- 1 or More attributes (multiple shows up as rectangles within rectangles)
- 2 Metrics - 1 represents the size, the other represents the color (more than 2 metrics mean a dropdown will appear)
How does a Bubble Graph widget work?
- It has at least 3 metrics, which appear as X-axis, Y-axis, and size.
- It has at least one attribute.
- Additional Attributes can show up as time, drilling, and color coding
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview