Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- cold intellect
- heart and morality are dead but hes smart
- protagonist has trouble b/c hes steps ahead of them
- seeking revenge or retaining power
- friends at first, but eviiilll
- dark hair
- men may have a chance to obtain her
- downfall once they do
- fun, intelligent, and loyal but dangerous
tragic hero(winston, oedipus,
- must be noble
- doomed from the start
- story arouse fear and pity
- have free choice to some degree
- tragic flaw
- underdog and follower of self reliance
- unacceptable to general society
- moral center strong and admirable
- not innocent, but protect it in others
- teach bad boy how to be a good man
- not from same social class but can still talk to him
emasculates her husband
- usually red headed
- innocent and trusting
- bad boy protects her but she protects herself
- bring others truth or knowledge
- make others aware of beauty
- have some power over life and death
- act as confessors or grant absolution
- unable to think freely
- come into conflict with society
- leads to madness or destruction
- deterioration of some kind unless they decide to disassociate them from society
Who wrote the road?
who wrote 1984?
who wrote titus?
who wrote oedipus?
who wrote ordinary people?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview