Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Emphasizes persons as autonomous moral agents whose rights to determine there destinies should always be respected
- patients rights
- One's duty to benefit or promote the good of others
- Health care workers who act in the clients best interest are beneficence
- autonomy may be override when that individual has been deemed harmful to self and others
- Abstaining from negative acts towards another
- includes acting carefully to avoid harm-intentionally or unintentionally
- based on notion of hypothetical social contract b/t free, equal, and rational person
- concept of justice reflects a duty to treat all individuals equally and fairly
one's duty to always be truthful
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview