Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
B757 Max Operating Pressure Altitude
B767 Max Operating Pressure Altitude
Max Takeoff and Landing Altitude
- 9,500' (B767 tails: 335UP and higher)
- 14,000' (B757 tails: 451 thru 470)
Min/Max Runway Slope
Max Takeoff and Landing Tail Wind
Turbulent Air Speed
- 290 kts or .78 mach
- (Whichever is lower)
Max Demonstrated Crosswind Takeoff and Landing
- 30 kts
- (Not Considered Limiting On A Dry Runway With All Engines Operating)
Minimum Turning Radius
- 1800 Turn on a 150' Wide Runway Is Not Authorized.
Maximum Taxi Weights
- B757- 251,000 lbs
- B767- 409,000 lbs
- (405,000 lbs with "light weight gear.")
Maximum Takeoff Weights
- B757- 250,000 lbs
- B767- 408,000 lbs
- (404,000 lbs with "with light weight gear.")
Maximum Landing Weight
- B757- 210,000 lbs
- B767- 326, 000 lbs
Max Zero Fuel Weight
- B757- 200,000 lbs
- B767- 312,300 lbs
On Takeoff, Do Not Engage Autopilot Below 200' AGL
Flap Extension, Maximum Altitude
Max Temperature for JET A
Minimum Fuel Tank Temperatures
- -450C or 30C Above The Freezing Point Of The Fuel Being Used (Whichever Is Higher).
- 30C Above The Freezing Point Of The Fuel Being Used
B757 Max Fuel Imbalance Between L and R Main Tanks (All Operations)
B767 Max Fuel Imbalance Between L and R Main Tanks
- Fuel Imbalance Main Tank Fuel Load2,500 lbs 48,000 lbs Or Less
- Linear Reduction
- To 1,500 lbs 48,000 to 79,800 lbs
- 1,500 lbs Greater Than 79,800 lbs
The Center Tank Fuel Pumps Must Be Turned OFF For Takeoff If Center Tank Fuel Is Less Than__________ With The Airplane Readied For Initial Taxi.
Both Center Tank Fuel Pumps Must Be Selected OFF When Center Tank Fuel Quantity Reaches Approximately ___________ During Climb, Cruise, Or Descent.
VOR Approaches: One pilot must have raw data from the VOR associated with the approach displayed in the HSI VOR mode no latter than the final approach fix.
Continuous Ignition Shall Be On For Flight In Severe Turbulence.
Reverse Thrust Is Restricted To Ground Use Only. Backing The Aircraft With Use Of Reverse Thrust Is Not Permitted.
Minimum Oil Temp For Takeoff
Pratt and Whitney- 500C
Minimum Oil Temp For Advancing Thrust Levers
Rolls Royce- 00C