ACC1000 exam prep
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Identify non financial performance measures from 3 non financial perspectives
- Customer (client) perspective
- Number of clients
- Client retention (number of years, repeat business, etc.)
- Client satisfaction (survey)
- Business process perspective
- Meeting commitment re completion of work
- Quality of work (need for corrections, etc.)
- Actual time spent compared to estimates or standard times
- Innovation/improvement perspective
- Staff retention
- Staff training investment
- Papers published in accounting journals/awards.
- higher education achievements
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the payback analysis
- Payback analysis provides an indication of a projects risk and liquidity
- Easy to calculate and understand.
- Ignores the time value of money,
- Ignores cash flows occurring after the payback period.
What are the limitations of conducting time series analysis?
- No cross sectional analysis
- No other benchmarks such industry averages
- Ratios based on accounting numbers. Prepared in accordance with accounting standards? Have
- they been audited?
- No non-financial data
- Static measures
- No cash budgets
- Current ratio only focuses on size, not speed
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview