Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the different types of Grants?
1. Grant of Probate
2. Grant of Letters of Administration with will annexed.
3. Grant of probate of proof of 'Oral Will'.
4. Grant of Letters of administration Intestate
5. Resealing of Grant of Probate or Grant's letters of administration.
6. Limited Grant (Grant ad colligenda bona)
7. Grant for Special Purposes
What are the different type of grant for Special purpose?
b. Administration Pendete Lite
c. De bonis non
What is the Procedure to get a Grant of Probate and Grant of letters of administration with Will annexed?
1. Deputy Registrar----> 2. Judge ----> 3. Kenya Gazette -----> 4. Probate Letters -----> 5. Confirmation of Grant ----> 6. Filling of account.
What is the procedure of applying for the Grant of letters of administration intestate?
- P&A 80 (petition)
- P&A 5 (affidavit)
- P&A 12 (affidavit of means)
- P&A 11(affidavit of justification of proposed sureties)
- P&A 57 (guarantee of personal sureties)
- Death certificate.
- for Continuing trust, two people should apply.
What is the procedure For Resealing?
1. Grant filed in foreign country ---> 2. Kenya Gazette ---> 3. Grant
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview