The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- marketers have responded to Americans increasing concern for environment with an green marketing
- 1. developing products whose production, use or disposal is less harmful to the environment than other product
- 2. developing products that have a positive impact on the environment
- 3 tying the purchase of a product to an environmental organization or event
whereby a firm promotes environmental benefits that are unsubstantiated and on which they don't deliver
cause related marketing CRM
is marketing that ties a company and its products to an issue or cause with the goal of improving sales or corporate image while providing benefits to the cause.
Marketing to gay and lesbian consumers
- 82 % of gay consumer are more likely to buy from companies that are gay friendly
- human rights campaign foundations helps provided information
is marketing done to enhance the welfare of individuals or society without direct benefit to a firm
gender based marketing
things have stayed the same and how things have changed over time chart 96
Changes in American cultural values
- Self-Oriented values- traditionally americans have been active, materlistic, hardworking,religious people after war 2, in the 70 & 80s American increased leisure, immediate gratification.
- religious/Secular- america is a secular society. (no control over education, government, political) 82% claim religious affiliation
- Sensual- traditional we believe in abstinence, but as we become more secular, sensual gratification become more acceptable.
- Postponed/Immediate Gratification- americans seem unwilling to delay pleasures, we over spend.
- Material/Nomaterial- strong material orientation
- Hardwork/Leisure- strong tradition in hard work, we lead much of the world in hours worked, slight sift tho recently
- Active/Passive- we have a active approach to life.