The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
three forms of influence
- informal- occurs when a individual uses the behavior and options of reference group members as potentially useful bits of information
- normative -sometime referred to as utilitatian influence,occurs when an individual fulfills group expectations to gain a direct reward or to avoid a sanction
- identification- called value expressive, occurs when individuals have internalized the groups values and norms
the naive subject almost always agrees with the incorrect judgment of others
individual actively filter, interpret, or provided product and brand relevant information to their family, friends, and colleagues
categories of innovation
- continuous- relatively minor changes in behavior or changes in behavior that are unimportant to the consumer.
- dynamically- moderate change in an important behavior or a major change in a behavior of low or moderate importance to the individual.
- discontinuous- require major change in behavior is important to individual groups
- innovators- 2.5%
- early adopters-13.5%
- early majority- 34
- late majority-34